DM@X Conference: What's in the Future for Canadian Creators?
Friday, January 25, 2019 to Saturday, January 26, 2019
The fifth annual Digital Media at the Crossroads conference returns to examine the future of content in digital media.
- Canadian Content and the Role of the Over-the-Top Foreign Internet Services
- What to Do About Google and Facebook News
- European Audiovisual Policy and the Internet
- Copyright Policy and New Technology
- Measuring the Digital Media Universe in Canada
- A "Town Hall" Meeting with the Broadcasting and Telecommunications Legislative Review Panel
Faculty of Music, 80 Queen's Park
Registration required. Visit the DM@X Conference website for details.
View/Download program (PDF)